- April 19, 2021
- Posted by: Tawfiqur Rahman
- Category: Company Culture
Recruiting has never been simple, but the COVID-19 pandemic has presented unprecedented challenges to the process. In this rapidly-changing economic landscape, employers must adapt in order to attract and retain quality talent. Here are some recruiting practice trends to monitor for 2021 to keep your recruitment instincts sharp.
- Utilize Technology. Virtual interviews are here to stay, and can even help diversify your recruitment prospects.
- Be adaptable. From navigating hiring slowdowns to dealing with unexpected spikes, flexibility in this uncertain economy is your key to success.
- Employee Referral Programs. Companies are adopting an Employee Referral Program as an incentive to obtain new hires known and trusted by current employees in the industry.
- Branding. Candidates are looking for a company that is supportive, secure, and transparent. With the right branding, you can stand out from the fray and attract top talent.
Due to lean budgets, pandemic constraints, and many other unprecedented challenges, recruitment might not get easier in 2021. In light of these difficulties, however, employers can get creative with their recruiting efforts. Luckily, there are some proven methods for doing just that—and FLORES is here to help you.
If you would like to know how we can further assist your recruitment efforts, please contact us at (619) 588-2411. FLORES has a dedicated HR & Payroll team, and we are committed to assisting our valued clients through these challenging and fast-changing times.