- October 26, 2021
- Posted by: REBL
- Category: Accounting, Business Strategy
Masks are REQUIRED FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS in the following indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status:
- On public transit (examples: airplanes, ships, ferries, trains, subways, buses, taxis, and ride-shares) and in transportation hubs (examples: airport, bus terminal, marina, train station, seaport or other port, subway station, or any other area that provides transportation)
- Indoors in K-12 schools, childcare
- Emergency shelters and cooling centers
- Healthcare settings
- State and local correctional facilities and detention centers
- Homeless shelters
- Long Term Care Settings & Adult and Senior Care Facilities
Additionally, masks are REQUIRED FOR UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS in indoor public settings and businesses such as retail stores, restaurants, theaters, family entertainment centers, meetings and state and local government offices serving the public.
Guidance for Businesses, Venue Operators or Hosts
In settings where masks are required only for UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS, businesses, venue operators or hosts may choose to:
- Provide information to all patrons, guests and attendees regarding vaccination requirements and allow vaccinated individuals to self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry.
- Implement vaccine verification to determine whether individuals are required to wear a mask….or
- Require all patrons to wear masks.
No person can be prevented from wearing a mask as a condition of participation in an activity or entry into a business.
If you need help with understanding these mask mandates and how to best apply them to your specific business situation, please call us at FLORES, we’d be happy to help you. Contact us at 619-588-2411