Manages the reception area of the office, including handling incoming phone calls as well as greeting and directing visitors to the office. Provides clerical and administrative support for all departments. Researches and reports to executive manager as needed. Delegates and trains support staff as directed by management. Coordinates office “perks” programs and assists with FLORES team events planning and coordination.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive and direct telephone calls and relay conversation and pertinent messages to others while maintaining accuracy, clarity and confidentiality.
- Greeting and directing visitors to the office.
- Directing clients and other callers to the proper source in order to address their needs.
- Maintain records and keep track of office supplies. Keeping an eye on cost control of supplies expense.
- Handling of mail. Overseeing of accuracy and execution of mail merge.
- Assisting with data entry
- Assisting with filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying of documents.
- Reports to Executive Manager on status of support staff functions including the status and accuracy of filing and boxing.
- Printing of checks for clients, ensuring accuracy of check log
- Coordinates office “perks” such as office lunches, team calendars and FLORES swag
- Assist in all FLORES company events- plans, budgets and presents so Executive Manager to approve and then successfully execute
- Manages all W2 and 1099 copy requests
- Director of First Impressions. Presents a positive attitude with all guests as well as staff, leading by positive example to entire FLORES team.
- Management of conference rooms, shared calendars and supply rooms
- Maintain confidentiality of clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid interpersonal and phone skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications and HRIS
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow pre-established guidelines to perform a variety of functions
- Ability to follow professional appearance and dress code guidelines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and others
- Ability to work independently