Responsible for maintaining the company’s records. Files and retrieves records as needed and ensures system is well organized. Manages the reception area of the office, including handling incoming phone calls as well as greeting and directing visitors to the office. Provides clerical and administrative support for all departments.
Essential Job Functions
- File records in alphabetical or numerical order as needed
- Retrieve files as necessary
- Responsible for boxing of invoices and upkeep of Cor-o-van
- Ensure no materials in file are lost.
- Be able to explain filing system to others
- Perform a variety of clerical functions, including, faxing, scanning and photocopying
- Receive and direct telephone calls and relay conversation and pertinent messages to others while maintaining accuracy, clarity and confidentiality.
- Greeting and directing visitors to the office.
- Directing clients and other callers to the proper source in order to address their needs.
- Handling of mail and mail merge process
- Assisting with data entry
- Printing of checks for clients, ensuring accuracy of check log
- Coordinating of FedEx process
- Maintain confidentiality of clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications and HRIS
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow pre-established guidelines to perform a variety of functions
- Ability to follow professional appearance and dress code guidelines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and others
- Ability to work independently