The FLORES Team Lead is the frontrunner in team building and company culture. The main responsibility will be success of FLORES employees, ensuring all personnel files, benefit programs and HR policies are compliant and of added value to the staff. All procedures implemented must align with company vision and values.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervision of staff performance reviews and ensuring Managers successfully stay on top of all staff documentation
- Assist in advising staff as to the handling of non-routine situations
- Enhance and/or develop programs that will build the company culture and team.
- Participate in conflict/grievance mediation and resolution
- Ensure legal compliance by assisting executives with administration functions of HR records, benefit programs and current company policies
- Assist and participate in all activities relating to administration and maintenance of employee benefits programs.
- Oversee and/or administer benefits programs, including conducting analysis and serving as primary contact with providers (including group health and life), workers’ compensation, unemployment and retirement plans.
- Administer benefit plan year-end compliance for ACA
- Administer/oversee work comp/general liability renewal policies to ensure best plan and rates
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions and company culture guide
- Maintain organization of staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Lead Trainer for HR Client Services Department for all FLORES new HR Services hires
- Assist HR Client Services Dept in WC and LOA administration
- Responsible for payroll processing for FLORES
- Maintain confidentiality of clients and staff alike
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of both Federal and State labor laws to advise managers on compliance issues.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Bilingual abilities are valued
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and others
- Ability to follow pre-established guidelines to perform a variety of functions
- Ability to follow professional appearance and dress code guidelines
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and PHR – CA highly recommended
- Bachelor’s degree in related area required
- Minimum of seven years’ experience.
- Ability to work independently