The FLORES Project Manager (FPM) is responsible for planning, executing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is role requires high attention to detail and accountability to ensure all aspects of each project are completed on time and within budget. The Project Manager will be needed on a wide variety of projects including, IT, HR, Accounting and Marketing. The FPM will require high communication skills and be able to work across departments with both internal FLORES team and outside vendors and partners. The FPM will manage all aspects of assigned projects including, scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality, resources and implementation.
Essential Job Functions
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the management team to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create SOPS of projects as needed to transition to FLORES services teams
- Maintain confidentiality of clients and staff alike
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Cost and risk management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- High knowledge of IT skills and advanced user in related industry software
- Extremely detail oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Bilingual abilities are valued
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and others
- Ability to follow pre-established guidelines to perform a variety of functions
- Ability to follow professional appearance and dress code guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in related area highly valued
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in business or PM field.
- Ability to work independently